Founded in 2020, For Sale On Georgian Bay is a team of 5 Real Estate Professionals working within the Keller Williams Experience Brokerage. Primarily based out of Midland, the team services all the Georgian Bay Area to Barrie and beyond. A friendly, inclusive and extremely hard working team – For Sale On Georgian Bay is looking for a diligent Real Estate Administrative Assistant to join our ranks. Expect a fast paced work environment as you’ll be responsible for managing paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs all whilst providing excellent customer service.
This is a contracted position and the applicant will be an independent contractor responsible for their own taxes.
Duties and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in database to assist team in closing deals
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks within the industry
- Real Estate Experience an asset but not required
- Licensed applicants are welcome
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- Answering incoming phone calls and requests
- Confidence to deal with Industry professionals
- Client focused
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and take initiative
- Extremely organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible working hours
This is a part time position, leading to full time. Minimum of 20 Hours a week. Applications will be reviewed on January 22nd. Start date is to be determined with regards to Covid Lockdown Regulations.
Apply below or email your Resumé to email@example.com