With cases on the rise throughout Ontario, we’re all preparing for what a Grey Lockdown looks like. Your For Sale On Georgian Bay Realtors continue to minimize direct contact by using digital and virtual alternatives where possible.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home across the Georgian Bay region, you can depend on your local professionals to take the necessary precautions to keep everyone involved protected, while still providing the knowledge and expertise you expect.
Here’s what to expect:
- All in-person Open Houses are prohibited.
- Showings by appointment are permitted.
- We will maintain a minimum of six feet apart at all times.
- We will use personal protective equipment and sanitize our hands before and after any showings.
- We will avoid shaking hands.
- Expect a limit on the number of persons that can attend a showing.
- We will encourage the avoidance of touching any surfaces in the home, eg. light switches, door handles, door handles and cabinet doors.
- We will not allow the use of any bathroom facilities at the property.
- We will not share the use of any electronics (phones, tablets etc.), pens or any other personal property during the showing.
- We will comply with requirements of the seller during the showing.
With the use of virtual showings or in-person safe showings as a way to see and view properties, your buying or selling journey might be different, but not diminished.
If you have any questions about how the process might work, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be able to guide you through the whole process. With For Sale On Georgian Bay, we’ll be with you – every step of the way.