As of July 16th, 2021, in-person Real Estate Open Houses have been permitted to resume in accordance with Step 3 of Ontario’s reopening plan.
Throughout Step 3, face coverings and physical distancing (2 metres apart) remain in place. This is in alignment with the health measures issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
When attending a For Sale On Georgian Bay Open House, here’s what you can expect from us, and what we require from you.
- We will ask you to sign in to the Open House, providing your contact information to effectively support contact tracing.
- We will screen each individual prior to entering the property with Covid-19 screening questions
- We will require you to wear a face covering for the duration of your time inside and outside of the property.
- We require that you fully sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Only two groups of attendees can tour the property at a time
- We encourage attendees to wait for their turn whilst keeping 2 metres distance or waiting in their cars.
- We will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary environment.
- We will ensure that all lights are on and all doors (including closets) are open in areas that consumers may wish to see, cutting down the potential for touching surfaces.
- We recommend that our clients disinfect their home prior to, and after an Open House.
We appreciate your understanding and are very excited to host you as we show off some of the best properties in our community.